The following are not country or region specific, but are travel-related pieces I have written over the years that I wanted to give a home to.
- Aqua Sin Gas, Por Favor — October 2013
- Hybrid Travel — January 2015
- Looking Back (and Traveling) — March 2014
- My Linguistic Overthought — January 2014
- Shifting Travel Plans — November 2013
- Traveling Light — February 2014
- Travels Through a Song — August 2013
- Where to Feel Like a Millionaire — September 2013
Back in 2015-16, I wrote a series of articles for the Photography Blog at Craftsy.com. As these articles are no longer available on their site, I thought I’d post here.
- 5 Shadow Photography Techniques to Try
- 5 Simple Tips for Adding Perspective to Your Photography
- Camera Metering Essentials
- How to Take Great City Landscape Photography
- Take More Creative Portraits Now
- What Is Aspect Ratio in Photography (And Why Does It Matter)?
Back to Travel Tales
If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home.
— James A. Michener